Angie Swartz will speak at the Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance January meeting about How Personal and Professional Goal Setting Improves Confidence. Angie has been working with professionals on goal setting, strategic planning, leadership development and career progression for over 25 years.
In this fast paced, interactive talk, Angie will be sharing:
1) Goal setting success stories
2) The foundations for why goal setting is so important to your confidence
3) Easy actions to take to help you set attainable goals that you will add more meaning and purpose to your life
4) Tools, apps and online resources to help you, and;
5) How personal goal setting positively impacts your work performance.
Thursday, January 19th Agenda:
5:30 – 6:00 pm check in and networking
6:00 – 6:15 Announcements
6:15 – 7:00 Dinner
7:00 – 7:45 Speaker
7:45 – 8:00 Closing and Drawing
Join us at Filippi’s in Kearny Mesa for some pizza, pasta,
salad and mini cannolis.
Soft drinks, tea, and coffee are included.
Members & Students $27.00
To be announced
1 ticket = $5.00 3 tickets = $10.00
You can Pre-Purchase your tickets when you register!
Click on the link below to register or RSVP.
Photo Credit: William Iven