- Need more of these great showsAugust 27, 2015 by mdaciuk from Canada
Love the topics and great episodes. I have a focus on living an optimal life and Angie does a great job articulating it. Nice show.
- You piece of mind brings peace to mindAugust 23, 2015 by grohiit from United States
I love listening to your podcasts, because they are so inspirational and educational. They have actually made me rethink my own time management to make room to enjoy life, better myself, and give to my community. Your recent guest Susan Piver (episode 43) was great in showing us that no matter where we live or how busy our schedules get, we can always make time (even if it's a small chunk each day) to meditate properly and start to grow that inner peace. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to the topics you have on the horizon.
- Deep questions on purposeAugust 14, 2015 by Dancecapades from United States
Angie is a passionate host that delivers the purpose-driven spiritual goods. Lovely guests that help you to actualize your deeper dreams, your deeper self. Oh, and Angie is an incredible person off the podcast as well. Insightful conversationist and a genuine soul.
- Life with a purposeAugust 12, 2015 by anne@ WW Entrepreneur from United States
Great show! Really helpful hearing from others how they live their lives on purpose. It's not as easy as it sounds. Keep them coming.
- Very inspirational!August 8, 2015 by Kp12321 from United States
Angie, your podcast is awesome! It really asks the deep, meaningful questions, and makes you think. I LOVE that! Keep up the great work, and I'll be listening!
- A big topicAugust 7, 2015 by SmBusDr from Australia
Lots of inspiring content - a must listen
- One of my new favs!August 7, 2015 by TraylorLovvorn from United States
Angie totally rocks it! Angie’s great perspective on the important topic of purpose is second to none! Can’t wait for each new episode!
- Super show!August 7, 2015 by Thorne_P from United Kingdom
Great show! Every episode I come away thinking and having learnt something new. Keep it up ?
- Inspiration and InformationAugust 2, 2015 by OrganizeMindfully from United States
The host has done a great job at bringing together a number of amazing guests to share their thoughts and ideas so others can be inspired to discover and follow their life purpose. As someone following my purpose I’m grateful to hear others share their thoughts on their life purpose. As a fellow podcaster I just want to say…I also love the great podcast artwork and quality of the audio! Terrific.
- Slapshot!July 31, 2015 by Slapshot Jay from United States
Angela is a terrific person and she is a great interviewer. I had the pleasure of meeting her at podcast movement 15 and we couldn't recommend her enough. Podcast Professor Jaime
- Warm, in-depth, inspiring!July 31, 2015 by 50 Spent from United States
Inspiring messages and insightful guests! You'll enjoy Angie's energy for focusing your life where you want it to be.
- GREAT podcast theme!July 26, 2015 by Nikkiscoots from United States
Really loving this podcast and it's theme which is centered around your life purpose and where you personally want to go. I appreciate the eclectic assortment of guests and the insight they lend on how they live their life and what they feel their purpose is. Keep up the great work!!
- FantasticJuly 25, 2015 by Tppmommyof3 from United States
Great shows and guests! Practical advice that I try to incorporate in my daily life. Keep them coming!
- Great show everytimeJuly 24, 2015 by davidralphuk from United Kingdom
Love this show and the content it delivers...great stuff!
- Ah ha moments!July 24, 2015 by Silly bands rock go by them from United States
Love podcasts that focus on how to make the most out of life and make little adjustments to live the dream.
- Great listen for everyoneJuly 18, 2015 by Heather @ BeatInfertility.co from United States
I’m not a spiritual person, so I’m probably not the target listener, but I think everyone strives to live a life full of purpose — not just those who are spiritually-inclined. As someone who’s still looking for that purpose in my own life, I think the goal of Angie’s show is a great one. Thanks for doing this!
- LOVE this topicJuly 15, 2015 by Fit 2 Love JJ from United States
Thanks Angie for great questions and digging deeper than the average person! I appreciate the difference you are making by offering this information!
- Awesome!July 11, 2015 by colinpthomson from United States
This is an awesome podcast! Love the angle and direction of these shows! Really well done!
- Amazing! Inspiring!July 11, 2015 by Lois Moncrief from United States
I listened to a couple of episodes. The last one on MS. My sister died of MS 15 years ago. Personally, as I have grown older, I have favored more and more naturally healing and it is so wonderful to hear stories of people who having changed all aspects of their lives and actually healed themselves from some very serious incurable diseases. In regards to life purpose - I admire people who discover their life purpose early on. Mine has been more of a journey that has unfolded and my purpose seems to have changed and evolved. Great show. Many thanks to Angie for bringing us this show.
- Nice!July 10, 2015 by Ryan L. Sink from United States
Great and inclusive spiritual podcast - love it!
- Thoughtful!July 10, 2015 by Dr. Mark C. from United States
This podcast is very inspirational! The show has great advice and encourages thought about the direction your life is taking you!
- PerspectiveJuly 10, 2015 by paully12b from United States
This Podcast is great and helps me put everyday life challenges into perspective!
- Love to listen to this in the morningJuly 10, 2015 by @haroldrhee from United States
What a wonderful way to start your day with purpose and action!!!
- Pleasantly suprised!July 7, 2015 by Moneek1966 from United States
I came across a link to Podcast #37 on FB. I gave it a listen and gave a few more a listen. I am now a subscriber. Angie has a great voice and I loved the way she made me feel like I was sitting in the chair next to them. She is a master at questioning the guest. I’m looking forward to listening to the next 35 episodes and future episodes to come.
- InspiringJune 5, 2015 by TheExitCoach from United States
These podcasts are both inspiring and enlightening!
- AwesomeJune 5, 2015 by Lxkatz1972 from United States
This is totally cool, interesting and unique show that I will be listening to from now on. Tobad I can only give it 5 stars it deserves so much more.
- Thought provoking content!June 5, 2015 by Demi @ Comcastro.com from United States
Love Angie’s show! Inspiring words, great advice, and amazing tips! Encourages you to live with purpose and meaning!
- Angie’s Making My DayMay 18, 2015 by Rick @ The Coming Out Lounge from United States
Life Purpose….that’s a big subject and an elusive thing to finally settle upon. As a life coach, I do a lot of work with people in this arena so I am always looking for new resources to share. Angie’s podcast is now at the top of my list.
- Impressive!May 11, 2015 by gena_wallis from Australia
Enjoyed every minute of your podcast! Highly recommended to those who want to elevate their spiritual life. Victor from the Youngpreneurs Podcast!
- Ep. 22: Aurora Colello: Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis with Faith & Natural MedicineMay 6, 2015 by StacieLP from United States
Really enjoyed listiening to Angie Swartz' podcast. She did a great job of eliciting information from her guest and made the the topic of alternative medicine seem very normal. The guests' faith was treated respectfully and allowed me to appreciate the guests' beliefs although different than mine.
- Gives her guests lots of free reinApril 25, 2015 by Tina D from StartSomething from United States
Excellent mission and some really interesting guests, I'd love to see this podcast develop with more targeted, in depth questioning as it develops .
- Interesting people and my kind of topicApril 21, 2015 by Dachia A from United States
I love hearing from so many people who find purpose in so many places.
- Awesome podcast!April 11, 2015 by Smita @ womenpreneurfunding from United States
Powerful message and very well presented. Angie does an amazing job bringing these insightful conversations.
- Great jobApril 11, 2015 by FreelanceTransformation from Canada
Great podcast on one of my favourite topics
- The Price of a LifeApril 10, 2015 by Sweeneymcman from United States
No price can be put on a life and this podcast drives home this important message. It has a wonderful mission and has gotten darn close to realizing it.
- Soul foodApril 10, 2015 by Jodi | Women Taking the Lead from United States
This is a great podcast to listen in on to keep things in perspective. Start your day, recalibrate midway through and end your day with this podcast to keep yourself straight.
- Encouraging Introspection and GrowthApril 10, 2015 by Diana Mitchell from United States
I’m always looking for podcasts that inspire me to be “better.” In my work, relationships…just in life. I find great inspiration in the stories of others, and this podcast really delivers. Once you find your purpose in life, so many doors seem to open. What a gift this show is!
- Awesome ShowMarch 31, 2015 by Dan Feld/Prologue Profiles from United States
Angie is an excellent host and creates patient and intentional conversations with her interesting guests. Check out the Brendan Hufford episode, it’s really good. Keep em coming!
- HP Baby!March 27, 2015 by Omar Pinto from United States
I'm all about a High Power! Bravo!
- Life's Purpose Advisor is a must for spiritual teacher!!March 27, 2015 by Anya Bartholomew from United States
The spiritual approach to life is note worthy. It provokes depth of living, enhanced joy and highened responsibility to live on purpose -- modeling it to the world. All those principles are integral to this VERY INSPIRTING podcast that motivates and uplifts!! Keep it coming!!
- Self help is the best helpMarch 27, 2015 by The Big EZ from United States
This will, at the very least, change your day for the better.
- Listen Up!March 27, 2015 by Cole4589 from Canada
Such a great message. More podcasts like this are needed!
- Enjoyable listenMarch 24, 2015 by dennislanglais from United States
Angie asks good questions that make you think. What more can you ask for! Check her out!!!
- YES! Why am I here?March 21, 2015 by Yoopersmith from United States
It's important to me to ask the sorts of questions that don't have answers...but are really fill in the blank...My purpose is _________. I get to choose? Cool! :D
- Easily understood insight.March 20, 2015 by Frank Pizano from United States
Angie is asking wonderful individuals some deep and interesting questions. Their responses are insightful, clear, and easy to relate to. Thank for taking the time to contribute such great work Angie!
- Chinese Medicine?March 13, 2015 by pkirch host of BOSS Academy from United States
I've never understood alternative medicine, but I'm quite intrigued by this episode. What a fun show.
- Great podcast and very helpfulMarch 13, 2015 by RyJackCL from United States
Angie is well equipped to help you find purpose in your life. Listen and grow with Angie as she inspires you to live well.
- Thanks, Angie. Your show is awesome.March 13, 2015 by ChrisatAW from United States
I love that it tackles questions we all find ourselves asking sometime in our lives.
- What's your purpose?March 13, 2015 by Maarvellous from United Kingdom
A very thought-provoking show with guests representing different ideologies and schools of thought. Both an eye-opener and motivational podcast which may answer what truly your purpose is in life.
- Awesome InterviewsMarch 12, 2015 by Ana Melikian from United States
Angie creates this amazing interviews. Very conversational and enlightening. Subscribed and listening :)
- Love what you’re doing with this showMarch 6, 2015 by Pam Moore SocialZoomFactor from United States
Good inspiration, information and foundational life goodness. Keep up the great work.
- Easy on the earsMarch 3, 2015 by Faydra- America’s Crisis Coach from United States
What I love about this podcast is Angie’s easy way with her guests. She brings out the best of what they have to offer. Great podcast with valuable knowledge.
- GreatMarch 3, 2015 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
Nice reflections on what drives people in their life
- Enriching!March 1, 2015 by D4ts from United States
Worth your time!
- Spot on!!!February 28, 2015 by MichaelNeeley from United States
Angie has found her own life purpose as she now helps others with their own exploration. So very valuable, as it finally gives meaning to our lives and what we are up to in the world. Thank you, Angie!
- Great InsightsFebruary 28, 2015 by Bsklodowski from United States
Enjoyed the episode about Human Design. Good insights in finding a true calling - unique to each individual - and developing the inner skillset needed to follow that calling. Really liked the way the guest was able to transition from the corporate world to her own calling.
- Nice variety and tipsFebruary 27, 2015 by Lsizzle123 from United States
Thanks for the tips, input, and I’ll be coming back. Subscribed!
- Encouraging and InspiringFebruary 27, 2015 by NikkiL. from United States
LOVE this podcast! We all need reminders to pause, count our blessings and refocus. GREAT job!
- Inspiring!February 27, 2015 by R. Simis from United States
I love this podcast! It is filled with thought provoking and diverse guests who each have a unique and interesting perspective on life and living our purpose. Bravo Angie for creating this podcast! It is a must listen!
- GREAT JOB!February 24, 2015 by Matt McWilliams from United States
Wow…The Life Purpose Advisor Podcast is flat out awesome. Good production quality. Easy to listen. Very impressed Angie. Keep bringing it.
- Dr. Alice Bandy InterviewFebruary 20, 2015 by Kathy Nelson from United States
Angie Swartz asks the best questions and Dr. Alice delivers simple, deep and powerful answers. If you are wondering about your Purpose you will find great directions for your personal path of discoveries. Dr. Alice is the teachers teacher for those of us who are called to help others heal and grow. Her books are wonderfully instructive and helpful for seeing things in a light and healing way leading to making positive changes. Thumbs up for Angie Swartz and Dr. Alice Bandy for this enlightening interview. This podcast series is awesome!
- Great Mix!February 20, 2015 by BBBanning from United States
What I like most is the show uses life purpose as a container and then Angie invites guests with such a mix of of viewpoints and experiences that it keeps it very interesting. Angie is a wonderful interviewer. She knows how to engage each guest to bring out the best in them. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
- Worth your time!February 20, 2015 by Adam - All Work All Play from United States
Angie conducts awesome interviews and really extracts value from her guests. Keep it up Angie!
- love this podcastFebruary 20, 2015 by Shaolin Soprano from United States
Angie u did an incredible job putting this together. Thanks for the inspiration sis. Namaste
- Great jobFebruary 20, 2015 by MentorMe Podcast from Canada
Great job Angie
- OutstandingFebruary 19, 2015 by Disseminator from United States
This is what Podcasting is all about: great information, lots of inspiration, and a sensible approach toward expanding one’s joy in life. Congratulations!
- Very insightfulFebruary 13, 2015 by NikkiL. from United States
Love these uplifting episodes! Keep up the great work!
- Uplifting and InformativeFebruary 13, 2015 by ((((!)))) from United States
I love this podcast!!!
- You only live onceFebruary 13, 2015 by Shawn Manaher from United States
Another wonderful story with Angie. The story of Aurora is so inspiring! We should do the things that we wanna do while we still can.
- this podcast is on FIRRREFebruary 13, 2015 by Shaolin Soprano from United States
love the content, keep blazing trails Angie. Namaste
- Always InspiringFebruary 13, 2015 by JenBoydSD from United States
From start to finish, Angie’s interviews are very informative and conversational. The inspiring nature and topics are all different but all the interviews are about doing the work to achieve their Life Purpose. This podcast is professionally produced and comes out often which is good. I recommend this podcast to anyone that needs that burst of inspiration and to get centered. <3
- Breath of fresh air!February 13, 2015 by KCOUber from United States
I absolutely loved how was it was to listen to Angie. She makes me feel like everything is going to be better - her positivity just shines right through. Very refreshing! Thank you!
- Inspiring, Honest, and Life ChangingFebruary 12, 2015 by followupsuccess.com from United States
Each interview is unique and different filled with inspiration, passion, and life changing stories. This podcast will encourage positive growth in your life and Angie makes it easy to want to listen to more.
- Perfect balanceFebruary 12, 2015 by AntoP66 from United States
I love how Angie keeps the conversation lively and fun while covering a very important aspect of life that can easily be forgotten
- Refreshing IntentionFebruary 11, 2015 by YogaJenH from United States
Angie helps people find the deep and abiding satisfaction that can only come from living life with purpose and intention! Fantastic show!
- Life Purpose AdvisorFebruary 9, 2015 by hokulanimonkey from United States
Always inspirational and thought-provoking!
- Great Find!February 9, 2015 by NZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from United States
I have listened to two shows now….Zannah Hackett and Beth Banning…both amazing. Angie is a great interviewer and great guests.
- Very personal!February 7, 2015 by batraudt from United States
Not only is Angie very personal in who she is, but the topic and interviews for this show will hit home with you as well. We all have a purpose and discovering it is not always easy. Let Angie help advise you on your journey.
- Purpose is important!February 7, 2015 by jeffsteinmann from United States
We talk way too little in our society about life purpose and this is a great resource for anyone who wants to get more connected to their purpose in life.
- Thought provokingFebruary 7, 2015 by AddyMVR from United States
Angie thank you for giving us this podcast that is so thought provoking and inspiring! #YouGotThis
- The commitment!February 6, 2015 by Thenoxi0s from United States
It is clear that Lisa is dedicated to the longevity of a wroth while podcast. I can see how this is going to be so helpful in keeping motivated and on course!
- We need more positivity!!February 6, 2015 by Natasha Senkovich from United States
Thank you for this podcast :) Like a breath of fresh air !
- World changer!February 6, 2015 by The Entrepreneurs Library from United States
Angie, thank you! This podcast is packed FULL of great advice and inspiring words!
- Love the topic!February 6, 2015 by Career Entrepreneur from United States
Great interviews, Angie. Please keep this great content coming!
- Angie is an articulate interviewerFebruary 4, 2015 by Ashtaman from United States
Angie has a nice interview style. It's all about the conversation, and she carries it forward 'purposefully'!
- Great interview styleFebruary 2, 2015 by Ashtaman from United States
Angie has a nice interview style. It's all about the conversation, and she carries it forward 'purposefully'!
- Genuine and InspiringFebruary 2, 2015 by Sue Monhait from United States
Your purpose - something so many seek and are challenged to find. I just love this topic!
- Great Podcast Angie!February 2, 2015 by Taylor White @ IREL Podcast from United States
Hey Angie - I am LOVING each episode of your The Life Purpose Podcast and can't wait for MORE!
- Share!January 30, 2015 by RiaWindcaller from United States
While the world is spinning - nothing better than a sound mind to keep us focused and balanced. Great intro to keep moving. I'm taking this podcast for a walk.
- Great ShowJanuary 30, 2015 by Denny Krahe from United States
I think most people strive to find and live their purpose in life, and this show helps to inspire people to make it happen. Keep it up!
- Purpose and PassionJanuary 30, 2015 by TabascoZ from United States
There’s nothing more important than taking on the topic of our life’s purpose! Thanks for all your work on sharing this important topic with the world…
- Love the positive message!January 26, 2015 by Spider2009 from United States
Love the message of each podcast! The stories are so uplifting and real! Love what Angie is doing! I had the pleasure to meet Angie in person and her light and personality comes shinning through on this podcast!
- Enlightening!January 26, 2015 by FarnooshTorabi from United States
Angie’s podcast is full of inspiration! I love listening to her podcast as I strive to make 2015 a year of greatness and positive action.
- Great way to start the day!January 24, 2015 by Mairs Matsey from United States
Perfect accompaniment to the drive to or from work. Helps keep the day in perspective. Angie has a great ability to bring diverse and interesting guests who bring a well of knowledge that creates depth in the conversation.
- Encouraged me to consider "the big picture"January 23, 2015 by VPCarter from United States
I love the mission of this podcast. What's more important than realizing your life purpose?
- Powerful!January 23, 2015 by Primal Potential from United States
Wow, what a powerful concept that is beautifully delivered! Keep up the great work, Angie!
- Is there any other way?January 23, 2015 by Nick @ Five Minutes With Dad from United States
Great show. And isn't is odd that a show called "Life Purpose Advisor" is so cool to see? I mean... what's the alternative? Live "just however things fall" Advisor? Yeah... there are way too many people living without intention. It's sad. Here's to more and more people living life on purpose!
- energizingJanuary 23, 2015 by Mel Abraham from United States
So refreshing and alive!
- Well done...January 23, 2015 by Jonathan Lockwood from United States
Stay in a rut, talking to the same people about the same, old stuff? Or listen to this podcast and hear positive people talking about crafting lives of purpose? I’ll take B. :)
- Great podcast!January 23, 2015 by ErikHem from United States
Angie does a great job of turning deep life conversations into interesting and easy listening! Can’t wait to hear more!
- Insightful with meaning!!!January 23, 2015 by Kristianne @ Create Your Now from United States
Inspirational stories that encourage you to live a life on purpose. Angie has me on the edge of my seat. Looking forward to listening to more. Fantastic!! Thanks Angie for your heart!
- The Art episode rockedJanuary 23, 2015 by DSMCMM from United States
I can feel her energy from here! Loved the interview
- Professional. Purposeful. And Engaging!January 19, 2015 by gajdab from United States
I was immediately struck by how natural the conversation Angie creates is. She is a great interviewer, and the questions she asks are purposeful and directed to providing us the listener with valuable insights. I enjoyed each moment, and found it was over before I knew it. I was completely drawn in by the first episode I listened to, and went back for more! :)
- Life Purpose AdvisorJanuary 17, 2015 by Nina J Walden from United States
I love the interviews!!! I've listened to two and I can't wait to listen to the next one!! Good job!!
- UpliftingJanuary 17, 2015 by Mrs.MamaGuse from United States
It's ways nice to hear Angie's uplifting take on things. I am so interested in surrounding myself with her kind of positive thinking.
- AwesomeJanuary 17, 2015 by SandiKay1 from United States
I'm lovin these podcast's thanks so much!